- All shipments are shipped from our office in Finland.
- All shipping services need your phone number for processing.
We offer FREE shipping on retail orders over €120.
Shipments from our office in Finland
- All shipments are shipped by Posti during 4 business days.
- Our shipping fees are real-time calculated based upon weight, distance, and shipping method. In order to obtain your shipping cost, please add the desired items to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, and enter your zip code or country. You will be shown the available shipping methods, expected in-transit times and costs and an estimated delivery date.
- Please note that in-transit times and delivery dates are best faith estimates provided by the respective carriers; we cannot be responsible for carrier or weather related delays. In-transit times are business days. Product availability may postpone shipping dates.
You can pick up your order from our office:
Hitsaajankatu 7, 00810 Helsinki, Finland
Responsibility for Shipping and Missing/Damaged Parts
- Pay your attention to the fact that batteries may not be packed in separate containers, but may be placed inside flashlights.
- Your order should reach you in complete and good condition. Please check your package before signing the delivery driver's paperwork (or immediately at the post office) to verify that you have received everything you ordered.
- If some items are missed or damaged, please mark them on the delivery driver's paperwork. Remember that if you do not do it neither delivery service nor our company can bear the responsibility for missing or damaged parts.
- We accept claims for completeness and safety of the package during 24 hours from the moment you have received it.
- Claims for the safety of the flashlight`s individual package (flashlight box) we accept only if the outer package is safe.
- These measures will allow us to avoid misunderstanding in future and let us solve your problems on-the-fly.
The seller is not responsible for the delivery. The seller does not accept any claims concerning delays and shortages.