Armytek 18650 Li-Ion with PCB 3500 mAh
18650 Li-Ion batteries are generally used in professional high-grade flashlights as they offer maximal capacity for most energy-consuming products.
A protected Li-Ion battery integrates a special electronic circuit which secures it from full discharge, short circuit and overcharge. Protected 18650 Li-Ion batteries provide safe and effective operation for powerful flashlights that work at high amperage.
- Made in Japan high-grade ICs. They are notable for low power requirement and high reliability. It means you get more advanced device performance.
- Possibility to work even under heavy loading. You will appreciate high battery discharge rate – up to 7 Amperes.
- The best chemistry in the world
- Triple protection against short, over-discharge, over-charge.
- 304 Stainless steel plate reinforced bottom. This unique structural design provides better impact-resistance.
- Safety vent with thermal cut-off protection. You get reliable protection of your device from overheating.
The current version of branded 18650 Li-Ion 3500 mAh batteries with PCB (protected) provides 7A discharge current and is not recommended for use in Predator Pro Magnet USB, Viking Pro Magnet USB, Dobermann Pro Magnet USB, Wizard C2 Pro, Wizard C2 Pro Max, Prime C2 Pro flashlights.